If you started learning Norwegian in Norway, chances are that your first words were “dørene lukkes” and a bunch of other phrases that you hear daily in Oslo metro. Today we suggest you learn Norwegian with some typical phrases from Oslo T-bane! 😀
- T-bane – short from “tunelbane” or “tunnel track”.
- Dørene lukkes. – The doors are closing.
- Dette er linje … til … – This is line … to …
- Neste stasjon … – Next station …
- Siste stasjon … – Last station …
- Overgang – change (to another transport, etc.)
- Vær oppmerksom på avstanden mellom tog og plattform. – Be careful about the distance between the train and platform. Or, how it’s shortly translated, “Please mind the gap.”
Did you start learning Norwegian with T-bane? 😀 If not, you will surely hear these phrases once you visit Oslo!